Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today is my Birthday!

 Today is my birthday! My first post on my birthday is a surprise to myself. I have wanted to do this for so long. Finally I am putting words on paper. Today was not the plan. I started thinking last fall that I would document this journey I wanted to take. From one month to the next I thought, soon, soon I will write it down, so I can see it , so it will encourage me. When Christmas came and went  I thought for sure I'd start writing on January 1st, but no.

Of course, it is the lack of a plan that is one part of my problem. Which is why I am "willing to become" during this next year.
Be deliberate! That's a big part of the plan. I will think of what I do and what I need to do and what is best to do.

Today I am 56, born in 1956. I have a friend who would think starting this blog journey today would be significant because of these numbers. It is! Because today is the new day God has given me to live my life His way! Today His mercies are new! I am grateful for the opportunity to make these changes! I am grateful for this journey! Thank you, LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment