Tuesday, May 1, 2012

31 Days to a More Deliberate and Healthy Me


May Day! 

Sounds like a day that needs to have something associated with it, right? Just what I thought when I started looking at the blog bookmark I found a while ago. The Nesting Place challenge of 31 days of change, the perfect way to start this May Day. 

I had bookmarked the blog last September thinking I would join in on the challenge but it did not work for me then. But every time I returned to that post I had the same conviction of a 31 day time of change. 

Within the last week I decided May Day would be the perfect day to start such a challenge.

So today begins 31 Days to a More Deliberate and Healthy Me. Pretty straight forward. 

  1.    Know the necessary tasks of each day and complete them.
  2.    Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  3.    Walk regularly.
  4.    Lose weight instead of gaining.
  5.    Stay on task instead of flitting from one thing to another.
  6.    Check the phone number before answering the phone or let the answering machine answer calls so I will not interrupt what I am doing.
7.    Write notes and send cards to friends and family.
8.    Take the chicken basket out with me when I go to collect eggs. Wash and put eggs in refrigerator.
9.    Give away extra eggs.

This seems like a lot to begin with but I am determined to implement these nine and possibly more into my daily life.

May Day here you are and I am ready for 31 days of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment